We are looking to fill the role of an OPERATIONS ADMIN ASSISTANT to join our team and help our operations run smoothly. A successful Operations Admin Assistant will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include receiving and processing communication channels (including email, phone, and physical mail), conferring with accounting department to help make payments, processing incoming invoices, verifying receipts, ensuring functionality of necessary office equipment, and requesting new equipment and supplies as needed, maintaining and updating company databases.
Our ideal candidate also has:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google suite.
• Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as printing machines, modern phones, and copy machines.
• Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
• Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and ability to work independently or in a team as needed.
• Notable organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills to adequately build/manage customer and vendor relationships.
Job Type: Full-time, Onsite If you are a great fit, kindly apply here: https://forms.gle/y2C9fMC36wk1yRNdA
Deadline for application is Friday, March 4, 2022. NYSC candidates in Lagos are also welcomed to apply for this role.
Check out our Social Media: @Rakeb_packaging